Number Six at Attention: Grateful for the Stunning Display

 

There are almost too many possibilities. Photography is in direct proportion with our time: multiple, faster, instant. Because it is so easy, it will be more difficult.” - Ernst Haas


    As November comes to a close, I reflect on how much this month means in my life. At the start, it's the anniversary of my marriage to my wonderful wife, and at the end, it the month of her glorious birth. And in between is the Thanksgiving holiday, when my thoughts most revolve around the idea of my wife, without whom my life would be altogether poorer. I am grateful she married me and adore her for her loving care of our children. She is a fantastic spouse, a saintly mother, and an excellent person, full of kindness and sharing spirit. November truly is the month of my life. As I wrote in my post from November 26, 2022...


“The rains they did
replenish springs,
And it gratitude to each
heart brings,
When we reflect on
bounteous season,
For grateful feelings
all have reason.” - James McIntyre


    Peace be with you, my friends. I’m thankful for all of you.

    All profits from any sales on my website Marketplace from now until January 15, 2023 continue to be donated to the Glioblastoma Foundation, in remembrance of my friend Bob Fenske. It’s a nice way to add some art to your life and contribute to an excellent charity.

Clicking on the image will open it in full screen

‘Number Six at Attention,’ the view from golden-hued Gordons Pond of the indomitable tower number six, part of the coastal defense system during World War Two, during a lovely autumn sunrise in southern coastal Delaware.

www.johnjgiardinaphotography.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interconnection: The Way Things Fit Together

Gatherer: A Perfect Partnership

Cow Branch Bend: Part 2 of 3 at Carolina Sandhills NWR